CACN REALITY TOUR
Coming to a city near you!
See details from past events
CACN’s YEAR-ROUND TRAINING PROGRAMS
CACN offers a series of year-round training sessions for law enforcement, customs agencies and related government agencies. The sessions are customizable for agency needs and incorporate both a lecture and tradeshow format— with a strong focus on hands-on training. The sessions can be offered either in Webinar format or as an in-class session (half- or full-day program, available nationally).
TRAINING SESSIONS INCLUDE:
Health & Safety
- Examining counterfeit goods that pose a health/safety risk;
- Tips/techniques to identify authentic vs. counterfeit (unsafe) products;
- Exploring third-party certification and testing marks (CSA, UL, etc.); and
- Best practices on how to deal with these high-risk cases.
- Bill C-8: Canada’s Combating Counterfeit Products Act (overview of provisions); and
- Tips/techniques on other legislation used in the battle against counterfeit and pirated products.
- Real-world examples of counterfeit goods’ impact on global economy and public safety;
- Exploring the full cycle of international crime and measures to break the cycle; and
- Examples of how brands work with customs and law enforcement agencies, and related government agencies–both domestically and globally–to target criminals and seize counterfeit goods.
To register your company* for a session, please contact Cherith Sinasac at firstname.lastname@example.org or 647-361-5066.
* available to customs and law enforcement agencies, and related government agencies