By joining CACN, your company becomes part of a widely-recognized, action-oriented organization that provides benefits which directly impact consumer safety, the Canadian economy…and your business’ bottom line.
Benefits of Membership:
- Networking & Knowledge Exchange: gain access to a gateway of safety ambassadors and key influencers, including brand protection experts, law enforcement, customs, government and industry organizations to support your brand protection and enforcement needs.
- Education & Training: lead law enforcement and customs training as well as media outreach to build awareness about the health, safety and financial risks associated with counterfeit goods, fraud and IP infringement in Canada.
- Risk Mitigation & Safety Resources: access alerts/tips, resources and services to mitigate counterfeit and IP-related risks. Build your network with leading service providers and safety ambassadors who are championing programs to help combat counterfeit goods, fraud and IP infringement.
- Advocacy & Awareness: drive policy change and build public awareness by collaborating with policy makers and industry practitioners to support the development of national, coordinated programs that help detect and deter counterfeit goods and IP infringement in Canada.
Who Can Become a Member?
- Brand owners
- Regulators and certification bodies
- Legal and investigative firms
- Service providers and other affiliates
- Law enforcement, customs agents, government representatives (individual or company membership available: complimentary registration)
CACN Membership Form to download the CACN membership form