CACN’s Complimentary Training for Law Enforcement & Customs Agencies – Book us for your next training session
Enlist CACN to help train your staff on counterfeit and pirated goods – and help protect Canadians by helping us get counterfeit products out of circulation! Training sessions can be held virtually or in-person at your facility (safety protocols in place). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book your session
Download our training brochure for details: English / French.
TRAINING SESSIONS INCLUDE:
Health & Safety
- Examining counterfeit goods that pose a health/safety risk;
- Tips/techniques to identify authentic vs. counterfeit (unsafe) products;
- Exploring third-party certification and testing marks (CSA, UL, etc.); and
- Best practices on how to deal with these high-risk cases.
- Bill C-8: Canada’s Combating Counterfeit Products Act (overview of provisions); and
- Tips/techniques on other legislation used in the battle against counterfeit and pirated products.
- Real-world examples of counterfeit goods’ impact on global economy and public safety;
- Exploring the full cycle of international crime and measures to break the cycle; and
- Examples of how brands work with customs and law enforcement agencies, and related government agencies–both domestically and globally–to target criminals and seize counterfeit goods.
To register your company* for a session, please contact email@example.com
* available to customs and law enforcement agencies, and related government agencies