Read press release here.
How the program works
- Step 1: Ensure that your trademark is registered with CIPO and your information is up to date.
- Step 2: Complete the RFA form and submit it to the CBSA for processing.
- Step 3: Wait for confirmation of enrollment and approval letter outlining program specific details.
- Step 4: Once approved, if suspected counterfeit goods are intercepted by the CBSA, you will be notified and given the opportunity to take appropriate action.
- Step 5: The Royal Canadian Mounted Police will be responsible for leading any criminal investigations related to commercial scale counterfeiting and piracy.
- (1) the goods are not counterfeit or pirated, or
- (2) you choose not to launch an action for this shipment.”
Civil and Cultural Works by using of Drones
Drones have necessitated formidable technologies that facilitate a variety of business of communities. They relate to planes that go at supersonic rates and may cover a broad region, dependent on their callings.essay writing Drones have been during the past would once secure nations around the world next to terrorists, niche merchandise, and manage boundary areas. Having said that, with promising requires successful programs in trades, organizations have been able to develop superior drones which may carry out a wide range of solutions. Many agencies and countries have appreciated drones into their on a daily basis work, because of their freedom and benefit (Oliver, 2013). Read More
Wayne Edwards Promotes Fraud Prevention Month on BNN
Wayne Edwards, Chair of the Canadian Anti-Counterfeiting Network (CACN) and VP, Electrical Safety & Sustainability at EFC, was invited to Business News Network earlier this week to discuss anti-counterfeiting initiatives in Canada. View the video coverage
CACN supports a strong message from Canada that it does not support the proposed action of Australia’s plain packaging regime. The regime not only sets a precedent that threatens to adversely affect Canada’s trading rights, possibly leading to excessively-restrictive packaging requirements for any product, arguably raising a health issue, but also has negative implications in the battle against trade in all counterfeit products.
CACN has sent a letter to the Honourable Ed Fast, Minister of International Trade in response to the plain packaging WTO dispute brought by the Ukraine against Australia in which Canada has observer status.